Elles Group Highlights
- Chris Otolski's paper "Spatial confinement alters the ultrafast photoisomerization dynamics of azobenzenes" is accepted for publication in Chemical Science. This is another exciting outcome from our collaboration with V. Ramamurthy and his group at U. Miami.
- The group is awarded a new 3-year grant from the NSF to fund our work on "Ultrafast Dynamics of Highly Excited Molecules in the Condensed Phase"
- Kristen's paper "Absolute cross sections of liquids from broadband stimulated Raman scattering with femtosecond and picosecond pulses" is accepted for publication in Analytical Chemistry.
- Former student Tim Quincy (Ph.D. 2018) has accepted a tenure track faculty position at Lincoln University (MO). Congratulations, Tim, and good luck!
- Former REU student Darien Morrow (summer 2014) completed his Ph.D. at the University of Wisconsin. He will be starting a postdoc position with Xuedan Ma at Argonne National Lab. Way to go, Dr. Morrow!
- Read more by clicking here...